Dr. K.
Dr. K., Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board certified with experience in primary care.
65718478

My sugar levels are high and have been advised to decrease

My sugar levels are high and have been advised to decrease eating sugar products. Can you recommend what I can have dessert as I’m used to eating a bar of chocolate?
Hello and welcome to Just Answer. I looking forward to assisting you with your question and providing excellent service. If you are diabetic, and your sugar levels are high, you cannot eat dessert or candy. I would suggest not eating dessert at all or having a sugar free alternative. I hope this information is helpful to you. Please reply with any questions you may have. Thank you for coming to Just Answer for help.
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Thanks for your reply. Can you advise me on the sugar free alternatives please ?
If you really want to eat a dessert, there are many many options labeled “sugar free” or “diabetic “.
Customer: replied 4 days ago.