Dr. K.
Dr. K., Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board certified with experience in primary care.
65718478

I have purchased xanax online. They are white round and have

Customer Question

I have purchased xanax online. They are white round and have come from india. Neutec healthcare pvt Ltd
Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: Just this. Are they genuine please?
Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: None
Expert:  Dr. K. replied 17 days ago.
Hello and welcome to Just Answer. I looking forward to assisting you with your question and providing excellent service. There is no way for anyone online to tell you if the Xanax you have is real. It would have to be tested of course. Thousands of pills are white and round. I would consider your safety and not take any pill that you cannot be certain of its ingredients. I hope this information is helpful to you. Please reply with any questions you may have. Thank you for coming to Just Answer for help.