Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  20 yrs. in practice, includinge surgery, general medicine, addiction medicine and pain.
18722459

Thank you. I have a really bad pain in my lower back and I

Thank you. I have a really bad pain in my lower back and I can't look straight even it get even painful when I try walking
Assistant: Have you had any recent injuries? What seems to make the pain better or worse?
Customer: No
Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: I did had a muscle injury before in my right leg but to day this morning all I did is picked a bottle of milk as I turned around I got this All the sudden

Hello. I'm Dr Chip
Where exactly is the pain located?

And any leg pain right now?

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Hello, the pain is In my lower back

In the middle or to one side?

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Sorry I don't have that much amount in my account to pay
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Thanks for your help

The phone call offer was automated and you don't have to accept it

But again--is the pain right in the middle or to one side?

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
In the middle
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Do I need to go to hospital for this sir?

There are two possibilities here--

My first thought would be a kidney stone since it hit you so quickly and it's so painful

The other would be a rupture disk in your lower back

For now all you can do is rest and take some ibuprofen

But I think it would be a good idea to go to the hospital for an exam, urinalysis and a ct scan of your abdomen

They would also be able to give you some strong pain medication

Please let me know if you need any more information

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Thank you Doctor will it be wisely to call the ambulance?

I think that would be best--you really shouldn't drive

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
D'you think they'll come as I'm alone and can't walk well

Yes--they'll come

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Thank you so much
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Bye 4 now doctor thanks again for your help. Take care!

Let me know how it goes for you

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Ok

I'll be here if you ever need me again

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
OK thank you so much Doctor

You're very welcome

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Hi Sir, I phoned on 999 to ask for the ambulance, the operator connected me to the ambulance's and a girl attended the call sounded really nice, she asked me some health related questions and then put me on hold. Then she took my telephone number and told me that someone will call me back. A lady called about 15 minutes later asked me the same questions I already answered and then told me if I lie down on the sofa or somewhere how would I feel. It was painful but I did lie down on the sofa. She then asked me to turn around on the sides but I wasn't able to that because it's too painful. Anyway after a 10/15 minutes chatting with her she told me to take any available pain killer in the house and go and see your GP within 2 days when you feel little better. She also said it's a slow process and we won't be able to help you in the hospital... But after been lied down on the sofa as I was struggling to get back up, I think it helped and I'm now feeling slightly better. Thank you!

My pleasure