Anthony Osula
Anthony Osula, General Physician
Experience:  MB ChB DRCOG
106915327

I'd like to ask about primature ejaculation

hi I'd like to ask about primature ejaculation

Hi, I'm Dr Osula, what would you like to know?

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
I've this problem all my life and was to embarrass too ask anyone about it, what can be done with this problem

Hi can you tell me the specifc problem you're having?

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
just don't last long while having intercourse is there anything I can do

How long do you last?

How long has this been a problem for?

Do you have only one sexual partner, and if not have you had this problem with other partners before?

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
I've this problem all my life I have a partner, it was always a problem for me,I hope there's something that can be done thanks for your time

There are different options for treatment

There are antidepressants you take everyday which delays ejaculation and works within 1-2 weeks

Topical anaesthetic that makes the penis less sensitive which you apply 30mins before sex

psychological therapy but they are only 50% effective

But before having treatemnt its advised to have a physcial examination and do some blood tests to check your sugas, cholesterol, thyroid, testosterone to rule out a clinical cause

Hi if you have any further questions and otherwise happy with my answer, please provide me with feedback ratings, thanks