How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Family Physician Your Own Question
Family Physician
Family Physician, Doctor
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 2418
Experience:  GP with over 27 years experience including emergency medicine
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Family Physician is online now

I’ve got this right pain in the upper part of my stomach,

Customer Question

Hi, I’ve got this right pain in the upper part of my stomach, like in the gap between my rib cage. It feels really uncomfortable and quite painful if pressure is applied to the area, it’s also causing me to feel quite nauseous. I’ve had it for about 36-48 hours now and I was just a bit concerned
Assistant: How long have you been in pain? Are you experiencing any vomiting or nausea?
Customer: It’s been this uncomfortable for at least the last 24 hours. I was randomly sick yesterday lunch time but have felt nauseous for the last 48 hours
Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: No
Submitted: 6 months ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  the-good-doctor replied 6 months ago.

Hello. I'm The Good Dr., licensed and practicing physician. Excellent service is my goal.

Expert:  the-good-doctor replied 6 months ago.

how old are you?