Family Physician
Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  GP with over 27 years experience including emergency medicine
1304720

I’ve got this right pain in the upper part of my stomach,

Customer Question

Hi, I’ve got this right pain in the upper part of my stomach, like in the gap between my rib cage. It feels really uncomfortable and quite painful if pressure is applied to the area, it’s also causing me to feel quite nauseous. I’ve had it for about 36-48 hours now and I was just a bit concerned
Assistant: How long have you been in pain? Are you experiencing any vomiting or nausea?
Customer: It’s been this uncomfortable for at least the last 24 hours. I was randomly sick yesterday lunch time but have felt nauseous for the last 48 hours
Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: No
Expert:  the-good-doctor replied 14 days ago.

Hello. I'm The Good Dr., licensed and practicing physician. Excellent service is my goal.

how old are you?

overweight?

female?