Dr. Ben
Dr. Ben, Doctor
Experience:  GP Partner, practicing Medicine for 14 years. I have broad experience with special interests in Dermatology, Paediatrics, Sexual Health and Oncology.
105673646

I'm constipated. Haven't open my bowels fort ,5 days. I'm

I'm constipated. Haven't open my bowels fort ,5 days . I'm bloated now as well. I've taken 2:movicol sachets yestetrday and today. Should I take some more ?
Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: Haven't seen doctor. Movicol sachets
Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: Got Parkinson's

Hello, thank you for your question. I’m Dr. Ben and I’m here to assist you today. Please allow me a few moments to review your question and I’ll be right back.

If you receive an invitation for a phone call, please know this is automatically generated by the site and has not come from me. Feel free to ignore it.

Yes, I would suggest taking 4 Movicol sachets daily and also consider the additional use of Glycerol suppositories to help you move your bowels promptly as you are in discomfort (these are readily available from the pharmacy without prescription).

Does this help?

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
I be found some glycerol suppositories.
Let's hope it works

Yes, I hope so too.

Please do let me know if I can help in any other way.