the-good-doctor
the-good-doctor, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Medical Doctor
55099014

I'm not really sure what to do Assistant: Have you seen a

Customer Question

Hi I'm not really sure what to do
Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: I've had really really bad pains coming in waves every few mins from the middle off my belly up and don't no what to do had it for nearly 4 hours and feel sick ish sometimes too but don't wanna ring a ambulance and wake my daughter
Assistant: How long have you had the pain? What seems to make the pain better or worse?
Customer: Worse started off mild about 4 hours ago and now cramping every time it comes
Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: Im in contact with a inconsence team as I can't hold my number 2s but never had anything like this
Customer: replied 19 days ago.
Can some one please get bk to me as pains getting worse I live up 5 flights off stairs and I'm gunna have to wake my daughter up she only 2 but I have no one who can care for her but not sure how much longer I can cope
Expert:  the-good-doctor replied 19 days ago.

Hello. I'm The Good Dr., licensed and practicing physician. Excellent service is my goal.

how old are you?

Customer: replied 19 days ago.
24

what options do you have to see a doctor?

Customer: replied 19 days ago.
I'm calling 111 it's easier

I agree with that

you need to go in for sure

I sincerely hope that I have helped you, and that I have earned my 5 star rating today.

Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen ( rating me now does not close your question).

We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. Thank you!

Expert:  the-good-doctor replied 17 days ago.

Thanks for this question.

I strive for 5 star service for all customers. :)

If you have more questions, just reply.