Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS (R) General Surgery. Years of experience in Emergency Medicine.
27273415

My voice is very nasally when record ( answer phone for

Customer Question

Hi. My voice is very nasally when record ( answer phone for example) and I sometimes struggle to breath when sleeping. do I have a deviated septum.
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 14 days ago.

Hello, my name is Dr Uzair and I shall be assisting you today. I'm reviewing your query & will get back to you shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 14 days ago.

Considering the symptoms and the picture, it sounds like deviated septum and you should get it examined.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5-star rating today. Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave JA today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box below and let me know. It has been my pleasure to assist you!

Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 10 days ago.

Please let me know if you have a followup questions.