Nicola-mod
Nicola-mod,
73944119

Do derma fillers help reduce pore size on your cheeks? Also

Customer Question

Do derma fillers help reduce pore size on your cheeks? Also if 6 syringes of a derma filler have been put into the face, some deep down into the face, if it was to be reversed will the reversal injection - would this injection need to be put deep down as well? Could the reversal work in one treatment?
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 15 days ago.

Hi. My name is Dr Rick, I have over two decades of experience, and I'm online and available to help you today.

We can also chat by hone and skype.

Expert:  wieyedoc replied 15 days ago.

can you upload a picture of what you are wanting to treat?

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Well I got the treatment done but it had no effect on my pores. I got 6 syringes of derma fillers all over my face as I was told that they would help with the open pores on my cheeks however no change apart from my face looking swollen and fat.
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
I’ve been for 2 sessions of reversal injections but there is still filler left. If the filler was injected deep into my skin and the reversal product was not injected as deep - could that be the reason for the filler still in. Also since the fillers I’m getting really hard spots which are impossible to get rid of unless I start picking the skin off. Please advise
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 15 days ago.

Sounds like you are going to require surgery to remove the remaining filler.

I suggest you consult with an experienced facial plastic surgeon.

That being said, given what you have posted, you might be better off just living with what you have now instead of going under the knife and risking an even more unacceptable cosmetic final outcome.

Does this make sense to you?

I am happy to be able to help you today. If you would be so kind, please help me get credit for my efforts in answering your questions and press the excellent feedback button for this encounter. And, don’t forget, I work for tips. I would also be happy to continue to answer any more questions you have until we have resolved your concern.

Dr. Rick MD FACS

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
What?? Surgery?? Why can the reversal injections be put in deeper like the filler was? You haven’t really answered my questions so how can I rate you. My question to you was do derma filler help with open pores? And also if filler is put in deep does the reversal injections need to be injected deep?
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 15 days ago.

Let me go over your questions in order:

1. Yes. Surgery. More reversal injection will most likely not work either.

2. No....as you have already found out.

3. Yes. It has to be in contact with the filler to work.

4. I do not think the reversal agent will work at all...that is why surgery is the best way to go -- with risks involved as discussed above.

I hope this has addressed your concerns.

I wish you the very best.

It's safe for you to press the positive feedback button now if you so desire. And, never fear, even after you press that button I'll still be right here to continue helping you, but, as I do work for tips, I want to make sure you are happy before rating me.

Dr. Rick MD FACS

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Well if they put the reversal injections deep then it should work... they didn’t put the reversal injections deep enough and when I asked them they said it doesn’t matter if you inject them deep as the reversal injections spread everywhere- that just didn’t sound right. I’m going to ask the company to send me a copy of my all my records and investigate further.
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 14 days ago.

It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Yes I’m ok to wait.

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.