Your symptoms can be due to;
1) Acid reflux.
2) Gallbladder stone/dysfunctions.
You may do the following;
1) antacids; Maalox
2) acid blocker; Prilosec
3) losing weight, if overweight.
4) avoiding alcohol, citrus fruits and juices, chocolate, and tomato-based products
5) avoiding large meals. Eat 5 small meals in a day.
6) wait three hours after the meal before you sleep.
7) elevate the head end of the bed by 8 inches.
Following also would be helpful;
Nutrition and supplements;
1) Multivitamins; vitamins A, C, E, the B vitamins, and trace minerals, such as magnesium, calcium, zinc, and selenium.
2) Probiotic supplement
3) Omega 3 fatty acid
4) Avoid; cookies, crackers, cakes, French fries, onion rings, donuts, processed foods, and margarine.
5) Also, avoid; white bread, pasta, and especially sugar, red meats,
6) Eat lean meats, cold-water fish, tofu, beans, olive oil.
Helpful investigations to establish and confirm the diagnosis are;
1) Esophageal manometry; evaluates esophageal motor patterns.
2) Esophageal / Barium swallow
3) Ambulatory esophageal manometry
4) CT scan of the chest.
5) Ultrasound of the abdomen.
6) Upper GI endoscopy.
Wishing you a speedy resolution and all the very best in life.
" I sincerely hope that I have helped you and that I have earned my 5-star rating today! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen ( rating me now does not close your question). We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. Thank you!”.