How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask wieyedoc Your Own Question
wieyedoc, Board Certified MD
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 14983
Experience:  Over two decades of clinical practice. Completed a medical internship in New York City
Type Your Medical Question Here...
wieyedoc is online now

Today, further skin itching rashes have developed. Certainly

Customer Question

Today, further skin itching rashes have developed. Certainly a mixture of toxins have been added to his food in several episodes. We need an urgent toxicologist advice
JA: How long have you been dealing with the skin issue? Have you noticed any major changes in your overall skin or nails recently?
Customer: As I explained, this problem has appeared after eating a cup of yoghourt on Tuesday. For certain these skin eruptions were due to drugs (I have witnessed them myself. Then on Wednesday, after eating one apple, he suffered from further developed but most extensive skin rashes, headache, shortness in breath, tachycardia, hypertension which are in increase over the last five days. Today, further developed rashes appeared, despite of stopping eating and just eat biscuits with tea. We are looking for urgent advise froman expert
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: This is an acute case and not relating to any medical history. Criminal perpetrators are acting for poisoning a Whistle blower
Submitted: 6 months ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 6 months ago.

Hi. My name is***** have over two decades of experience, and I'm online and available to help you today.

We can also chat by hone and skype.

Expert:  wieyedoc replied 6 months ago.

At this point I think the best thing for you to do would be to gather up samples of all the food items is possible and have your GP refer you to a large University Teaching hospital or go on your own as private pay if that is possible. At an institution like that you could be evaluated and treated by a team of sub-specialists who are at the cutting edge of their respective fields. The best thing about these large teaching hospitals is that consultations are available with Professors and leaders in their field by just walking a few steps down the hall.

This is where you will find the best trained expert toxicologists, many of whom wrote the book on human poisons.

I know that it is going to take significant effort on your part, but I believe that going to one of the "Medical Mecca's" is your best chance to – finally -- get to the bottom of what is going on.

Does this make sense to you?

I hope this information was helpful for you. But I do work for tips so I want to make sure you are happy with me before rating me. If you have another question on this or a related issue feel free to fire away. You may also receive an email survey after our chat, if you don’t feel that I have earned the top rating in all areas, please let me know what I can do to meet your expectations.

Thanks in advance,

Dr. Rick MD FACS