Dr. Ben
Dr. Ben, Doctor
Experience:  GP Partner, practicing Medicine for 14 years. I have broad experience with special interests in Dermatology, Paediatrics, Sexual Health and Oncology.
105673646

Im am currently taking the pill and was on my 7 day break

Hi, im am currently taking the pill and was on my 7 day break but i was meant to start it again today but realised i didnt have my pills on me can i still start tomorrow and take 2 pills to make up for the one i missed today
Assistant: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?
Customer: I dont take any medication
Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: No

Hello, thank you for your question. I’m Dr. Ben and I’m here to assist you today. Please allow me a few moments to review your question and I’ll be right back.

If you receive an invitation for a phone call, please know this is automatically generated by the site and has not come from me. Feel free to ignore it.

Please may I ask:

- What is the name of your pill?

- Have you had any unprotected sex in the last 5 days?

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Cilest and no i havent

Okay, many thanks.

Yes, it’s fine to do as you say. However, it will also be best to use condoms for the next 7 days as well.

Does this help?

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Okay thank you

You’re very welcome, all the best.