Dr. Mark
Dr. Mark, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  board certified internal medicine
19706630

The Doctor can help. Just a couple quick questions before I

hi, my name is*****: The Doctor can help. Just a couple quick questions before I transfer you. What are your symptoms? Have you used any medication for this?
Customer: the main symptoms I have are blood in the vomit and very pale and soft stools from a few months
JA: Have you seen a doctor about vomiting?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: I am not sure if is connected but from more then a year I start having some dry spots on my face, it was only one small and now is everywhere in my face
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
I forgot to mention that I am having hemorrhoids
Hi. Vomiting blood is always a cause for concern and needs to be evaluated. Is there a reason you haven’t seen a doctor? You could have an ulcer or gastritis, etc. you need blood work to see if you’re anemic.
How old are you? Do you have known medical problems? Are you on medication?
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
I'm 32 years
no any serious medical problems
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
no any medication
Do you drink much alcohol? How often do you vomit blood? And abdomenal pain or weight loss? Heartburn?
Light colored stools are often due to liver or gallbladder disease. You need to see a doctor for a full work up You need blood work to start with. There’s too many complaints you have to give you a diagnosis. Endoscopy and cat scans may be needed.
Are you following me?
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Yes, I'm drinking alcohol. I was vomiting blood twice
Then you need to see a doctor ASAP. There are many causes for vomiting blood due to alcohol. There can be liver disease, stomach gastritis, esophageal varices, etc.
Ok?
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Ok, thanks
You’re welcome. Get medical attention.
I’d appreciate you rating my answers with the stars on your screen so I receive feedback and credit. Thanks