Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS (R) General Surgery. Years of experience in Emergency Medicine.
27273415

I have a mirena coil however the past few months i keep

Customer Question

Hi, I have a mirena coil however the past few months i keep getting a fluttering sensation in mu lower abdomen. I have done 5 pregnancy tests but they havent worked at all.
JA: The OB/GYN Doctor can help. Just a couple quick questions before I transfer you. Are you using any contraceptives other than Mirena?
Customer: no
JA: When was your last pap test or pelvic exam? Any irregular results from past exams?
Customer: early June and i was diagnosed with Pelvic inflammatory disease
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: i was diagnosed with Endometriosis when i was 17. When i was pregnant with my daughter no test came back positive until i was 17 weeks pregnant. she is now 5. I also have a fibroid in my womb
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 15 days ago.

Hello, my name is Dr Uzair and I shall be assisting you today. I'm reviewing your query & will get back to you shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 15 days ago.

The fluttering can be due to the bowel movements but you can get a blood pregnancy test to rule it out since you had such history.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5-star rating today. Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave JA today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box below and let me know. It has been my pleasure to assist you!

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
I have been trying to get in to my doctors for this for weeks and they say they have no appointments. how else can i get this?
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
i cant afford to pay for the call
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 15 days ago.

You can go to the doctor whenever you can get an appointment as it is not an emergency or you can go to urgent care or private lab for pregnancy tets.