How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Family Physician Your Own Question
Family Physician
Family Physician, Doctor
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 2418
Experience:  GP with over 27 years experience including emergency medicine
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Family Physician is online now

I have a 32 old person who is become worse in mental what is

Customer Question

JA: Hello. How can I help?
Customer: i have a 32 old person who is become worse in mental what is the best to do with him to calm down /
JA: The Psychologist can help. Just a couple quick questions before I transfer you. Have you spoken to a mental health professional about this?
Customer: not at the moment
JA: How have you been sleeping? Any insomnia or other issues?
Customer: sleeping very good in bed
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the Psychologist should know?
Customer: he is deaf
Submitted: 6 months ago.
Category: Medical
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  the-good-doctor replied 6 months ago.

Hello. I'm The Good Dr., licensed and practicing physician. Excellent service is my goal.

Expert:  the-good-doctor replied 6 months ago.

what has been tried?