DR. EHTISHAM
DR. EHTISHAM, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS
41140702

Iv had painful periods before and after they started so bad

iv had painful periods before and after they started so bad i had to go hospital and vomited ever time but since iv had a baby and it has resolved alot,, thank god,,,,,but now im having sharp pain, 2 days of bleeding,, the sharpness comes and goes,,, i even went to ask when my next smar is iv got another year left...the sharpness has happens for about a week after period,,i though it might be a cyst,,,but its more painful during preiod and more frequent
JA: The OB/GYN Doctor can help. Just a couple quick questions before I transfer you. Are you using any contraceptives? How long have you dealt with vomiting?
Customer: no contraceptives,,, iv had the period pain and vometing since i was 8 years old,,when i vomet the pain subsides alittle... but now its just sharp pain, no sickness
JA: When was your last pap test, and what were the results? Any swelling, discoloration, or unusual smells?
Customer: pap test,,is that smear
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: periods are short and heavy clumps,,this time but last month comes out like water..

Hello! My name is Dr.Ehtisham. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Do you have any ultrasound done?

Are you on any pill?

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
iv had a baby 3 years ago,, not on pill
i had a c-section,

Thanks for the details

This pain can either be due to some kind of cyst in the ovary

Another possibility could be an infection or pelvic inflammatory disease

Another possibility could be a hormonal imbalance

In my opinion you need a local examination and an ultrasound

That will help in picking up the problem

Please do let me know if you have any other question

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
thank you

You are welcome

If done please leave a 5-stars rating to give me credit for my service