Dr.Sumanth
Dr.Sumanth,
101124971

When i go into public, meetings, supermarket, travelling,

Customer Question

Hi, When i go into public, meetings, supermarket, travelling, almost any situation involving interaction with people i get a tingly/hot feeing in the top of my legs groin and a sudden urge that i need to urinate and often feels like i am urinating, this gets stronger and stronger the longer i stay in the situation and as soon as i leave the situation and im alone the feeing gradually goes away! At first i thought it was a bladder issue but having had this for a while now ive worked out that the feeling can disappear without urinating. Having this issue has really damaged my mental health and in wandering if it is all connected and the symptoms are part of anxiety or panic disorder or something ?
Assistant: How long have you been dealing with this? Is there anything in particular that seems to make the symptoms better or worse?
Customer: 6/7 months, leaving situations make the synptoms better, stressful situations, staying in the same place along time makes them worse
Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: Ive had chlamydia before that could effect urination problems i guess but it was treated and ive been tested since and dont have it
Expert:  Dr.Sumanth replied 15 days ago.
Hi...Welcome to Just Answer. I am Dr. Sumanth Amperayani and I am here to help you today. I have 14 years of experience in the field of Medicine at a tertiary care referral hospital. I will do my level best to alleviate your health concern. I am currently reviewing your question. I will be back in a moment to guide you further.
If you see a premium phone call request I suggest you ignore it - as the premium request of phone call was a system generated prompt and was not initiated by me. I would be glad to continue here please.
Kind regards - Dr. Sumanth Amperayani
Hi...By what you say, your symptom analysis and correlating it with the history that I have gathered from you - I feel that what you are experiencing is severe anxiety and panic episodes.
I suggest -
1. Drink a lot of water and especially take few sips when you are experiencing these symptoms.
2. Take deep breaths and self suggest yourself that you are going to be alright and that you do not have any serious ailment.
3. Try breathing exercises/ yoga and pranayama under the guidance of a trained professional.
4. Keep yourself busy and constantly involved in the work you like most - even some hobby.
5. If these suggestions are not working then, after evaluation you might require anxiolytic medications please.

I sincerely hope that I have helped you, and that I have earned my 5 star rating today! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen (this is the only way we professionals get credited for our time and professional effort). We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know.
A bonus is highly appreciated....Thank you!".
If you are happy with my interaction and guidance, next time if you have any health concern, you can approach me directly at the following link please -
https://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-drsumanth/?rpt=3800
Kind regards - Dr. Sumanth Amperayani
Expert:  Dr.Sumanth replied 14 days ago.

Is there anything else where I can be of assistance to you in this regard please?

If I have attended your query to your satisfaction please do remember to rate our interaction with a 5 star rating so that I can get my professional credit.

This is the only way we professionals get credited for our time and effort.

Best regards - Dr Sumanth Amperayani