How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask DR. EHTISHAM Your Own Question
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 9098
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS
Type Your Medical Question Here...
DR. EHTISHAM is online now

I wanted advise on symptoms I’m experiencing Assistant: Have

This answer was rated:

I wanted advise on symptoms I’m experiencing
Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: No I havnt yet, I’m taking no medication
Assistant: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?
Customer: None and penicillin
Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: Asthmatic

Hello! My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

What exactly are your symptoms?


Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Cramping in my abdomen
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
After my period has finished

For how long you are experiencing this?

Any diarrhea or vomiting?


Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I’m cramping all the time
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Irregular bowel movements
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Iv been experiencing cramping for 3 months. My bowel movements have been both loose and normal
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Also lots of heavy vaginal discharge

Do you have any investigation done?


Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
That’s why I have come here to ask
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I don’t have any sexually transmitted diseases

Thanks for the details

You need to get some evaluation

This could be a pelvic inflammatory disease

Other possibility could be uterine fibroids or endometriosis

A GI infection is another possibility

You need to have complete blood count,stool analysis,ultrasound abdomen and ESR/CRP as initial investigations to reach a diagnosis

Please do let me know if you have any other question


Customer: replied 6 months ago.

You are welcome

If done please leave a 5-stars rating to give me credit for my service


DR. EHTISHAM and 8 other Medical Specialists are ready to help you