DrVasavada
DrVasavada, Doctor
Experience:  MD(Ped), DCH ; in practice treating adolescent to newborns
16481530

What can it mean pink-bloody discharge before menstruation

What can it mean pink-bloody discharge before menstruation with 2-3 days? I didn't have this before...
Hello and welcome to Just Answer. I looking forward to assisting you with your question and providing excellent service. This generally doesnt mean anything at all. Its normal to occasionally have this period to a period. Are you on birth control? If you are at any risk of pregnancy you may want to do a home test. I hope this information is helpful to you. Please reply with any questions you may have. Thank you for coming to Just Answer for help.
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
No and no. No pills, no danger of pregnancy...
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Sorry, that was the actual beginning of my period, just came a bit earlier than expected and started as gentle as not since I was 14, mixed with a lot of discharge. Still would like to know why is this happening, that such a lot of discharge at the beginning instead of pure blood? Is my body tries to get rid of sthing? Is it possible that at the age of 35 I'm going back to a "flow-pattern" like the age of 14?
This is not necessarily any change at all. Pink discharge is just blood mixed with vaginal secretions. Its not a “flow pattern”. Your period will change as you age and its not necessarily for any reasons
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
I know, but there's always an underlying reason - which I want to know.

Hi, it may not mean much, still it would be prudent to see a nurse or gynec specialist to exclude any cervical lesion.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Thx for tour honesty.

You are welcome and pl rate +ve

DrVasavada, Doctor
Experience: MD(Ped), DCH ; in practice treating adolescent to newborns