How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask DR. EHTISHAM Your Own Question
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 6903
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS
Type Your Medical Question Here...
DR. EHTISHAM is online now

I have a problem going on from a week, I have bad infection

This answer was rated:

Hi,I have a problem going on from a week, I have bad infection in my genital organs, and I’m not sure what can I do , I just want to let you know I’m not registered yet with the gp
Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: I no see because I’m not registered yet , I have to wait 7 day for the sistem to registered
Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: No at all

Hello! My name is Dr.Ehtisham. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

So what exactly are your symptoms?


Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I have a yellow liquid , I feel so painful, I can’t sleep, I have my genital organs very swollen

Is this yellow liquid in urine or is it in the genital area?


DR. EHTISHAM and 7 other Medical Specialists are ready to help you

Can you please attach a picture before I call you ?


Can you please pick up my call ?