DR. EHTISHAM
DR. EHTISHAM, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS
41140702

I have a problem going on from a week, I have bad infection

Hi,I have a problem going on from a week, I have bad infection in my genital organs, and I’m not sure what can I do , I just want to let you know I’m not registered yet with the gp
Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: I no see because I’m not registered yet , I have to wait 7 day for the sistem to registered
Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: No at all

Hello! My name is Dr.Ehtisham. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

So what exactly are your symptoms?

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
I have a yellow liquid , I feel so painful, I can’t sleep, I have my genital organs very swollen

Is this yellow liquid in urine or is it in the genital area?

Can you please attach a picture before I call you ?

Can you please pick up my call ?