DR. EHTISHAM
DR. EHTISHAM, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS
41140702

I recently started a new job, my 4th job this year, been

I recently started a new job, my 4th job this year, been through so many jobs because I get enormous anxiety which e their causes me to act like a complete idiot at work and fail the most simplest things or it will cause me to have a migraine every other day which will cause me not to go into work that day because I get a lot of bad symptoms with a migraine.Any tips on what I could do to better myself as I can’t keep going into a new job and losing it because of these problems everytime. Do I sign off work for a few months and try medication or do I try medication whilst working because at the moment the stresses of anxiety at work is like a blanket over my head and I want to be done with all of it.
Assistant: How long have you been dealing with this? Is there anything in particular that seems to make the symptoms better or worse?
Customer: For over a year
Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: No

Hello! My name is Dr.Ehtisham. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Have you been to a Psychiatrist so far?

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
No, I have visited my GP for medication but all that has helped me with is my sleep

Thanks for the details

It seems you have a significant anxiety

You need to see a Psychiatrist and a Counselor

This requires medicines and psychotherapy

It will be good if you can take a break of a month or so because that will help you to focus on treatment and you can return back when it will improve

Please do let me know if you have any other question

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Thankyou very much
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
For your advice

You are welcome

If done please leave a 5-stars rating to give me credit for my service