Dr.Sumanth
Dr.Sumanth,
101124971

I recently travelled to Brazil I came back on the 29th and i

Customer Question

Hello, My name is ***** ***** i recently travelled to Brazil I came back on the 29th and i have recently started to feel ill
JA: The Doctor can help. Just a couple quick questions before I transfer you. What are your symptoms? Have you used any medication for this?
Customer: I just take paracetamol
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this?
Customer: and i have throat ache and a muscle ache and i feel feverish after my flight i had a little blood in my nose should i be worried for yellow fever?
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: i have not seen a doctor
Expert:  Dr.Sumanth replied 14 days ago.
Hi...Welcome to Just Answer. I am Dr. Sumanth Amperayani and I am here to help you today. I have 14 years of experience in the field of Medicine at a tertiary care referral hospital. I will do my level best to alleviate your health concern. I am currently reviewing your question. I will be back in a moment to guide you further.
If you see a premium phone call request I suggest you ignore it - as the premium request of phone call was a system generated prompt and was not initiated by me. I would be glad to continue here please.
Kind regards - Dr. Sumanth Amperayani
Have you had yellow fever vaccine please?
Ok...if you hadn't taken the vaccine..then as its season for yellow fever now in Brazil, it's better to seek medical attention please (as you are symptomatic).

My suggestions for you -

1. Keep yourself well hydrated.
2. Avoid Ibuprofen and other anti inflammatory medications please.

I sincerely hope that I have helped you, and that I have earned my 5 star rating today! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen (this is the only way we professionals get credited for our time and professional effort). We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know.
A bonus is highly appreciated....Thank you!".
If you are happy with my interaction and guidance, next time if you have any health concern, you can approach me directly at the following link please -
https://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-drsumanth/?rpt=3800
Kind regards - Dr. Sumanth Amperayani
Please refrain from answering my Questions in a new thread.
Expert:  Dr.Sumanth replied 9 days ago.

Is there anything else where I can be of assistance to you in this regard please?

If I have attended your query to your satisfaction please do remember to rate our interaction with a 5 star rating so that I can get my professional credit.

This is the only way we professionals get credited for our time and effort.

Best regards - Dr Sumanth Amperayani