How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask DR. EHTISHAM Your Own Question
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 6089
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS
Type Your Medical Question Here...
DR. EHTISHAM is online now

I'm 34 years old. I am experiencing pain in my chest. I have

This answer was rated:

I'm 34 years old. I am experiencing pain in my chest. I have changed my role at work and have assumed it was anxiety. I had the week off school and the pain vanished. Now it has returned. I do not want to waste professionals advice but I struggled to get comfortable and sleep. My chest has been tight all day. What do you advise I should do?
Assistant: How long have you been dealing with this? Is there anything in particular that seems to make the symptoms better or worse?
Customer: About 3 weeks. The pain started in my left arm. Then travelled to the LHS of my chest. Then it went away during half term as I was not at work. It's now hurting the middle of my chest.
Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: I have low BP. But aside from that no.

Hello! My name is Dr.Ehtisham. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

DR. EHTISHAM and 3 other Medical Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Should I go to the a and e?