DR. EHTISHAM
DR. EHTISHAM, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS
41140702

I'm 34 years old. I am experiencing pain in my chest. I have

I'm 34 years old. I am experiencing pain in my chest. I have changed my role at work and have assumed it was anxiety. I had the week off school and the pain vanished. Now it has returned. I do not want to waste professionals advice but I struggled to get comfortable and sleep. My chest has been tight all day. What do you advise I should do?
Assistant: How long have you been dealing with this? Is there anything in particular that seems to make the symptoms better or worse?
Customer: About 3 weeks. The pain started in my left arm. Then travelled to the LHS of my chest. Then it went away during half term as I was not at work. It's now hurting the middle of my chest.
Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: I have low BP. But aside from that no.

Hello! My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Should I go to the a and e?