neurosurg
neurosurg,
206912

I have Vertigo and possibly menieres disease. I have spoken

I have Vertigo and possibly menieres disease. I have spoken to my GP and she has prescribef Betahistie. I have taken one dose and been violently sick. Is it necessary for me to carry on with this until I can soeak to my GP again in the morning?
JA: The Doctor can help. Just a couple quick questions before I transfer you. Have you used this medication or anything similar before?
Customer: No
JA: Have you seen a doctor about Menieres disease?
Customer: No.
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: I had an episode of Vertigo 3 years ago.

Hello -

No, if you had a significant reaction to the medication -- do not take more of it.

Discuss this with your GP in the morning.

They may try a different medication to help with the vertigo, as many different type of antihistamines may be helpful.