Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  20 yrs. in practice, includinge surgery, general medicine, addiction medicine and pain.
18722459

I just masturbated a guy who came into my hand. When he

Hello, I just masturbated a guy who came into my hand. When he ejaculated I felt a little burning feeling on my thumb and later I realized that there was a small cut/cuticle, which had been in contact with the semen, hence the burning feeling. The tiny wound was not bleeding tho. The guy claimed he was negative but I am not that familiar with him and I don't know when is the last time he got tested. Did I face any risk? Thank you in advance and best regards
Assistant: How long have you been dealing with this issue? Any other skin concerns?
Customer: It happened a couple of hours ago and that's all
Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: No not really, I'm hiv negative per my last test, which I took recently
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
This is the cut

Hello. I'm Dr Chip
That isn't an open wound

So your risk for contracting any STD like this would be zero

So nothing to worry about

Please let me know if you need any more information

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Thank you for your reply Doctor. So even if I felt a burning feeling it's still not open?

Even so it wasn't an open wound so no risk

Please remember to rate my service to you so I can get credit for my time

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Thank you very much, I will do. Have a lovely evening.

My pleasure

I'm here if you ever need me again