Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS (R) General Surgery. Years of experience in Emergency Medicine.
27273415

I have a very painful vagina, when i wee and just sitting

I have a very painful vagina, when i wee and just sitting down
Assistant: How long have you been dealing with the issue? In general, how has your health been lately?
Customer: About 4 days and i’m normally healthy
Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: no

Hello, my name is Dr Uzair and I shall be assisting you today. I'm reviewing your query & will get back to you shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Is there any discharge, burning urine or sores around the area?

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
burning urine and very sore
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
and a lot of discharge

It sounds like an infection, it can be a vaginal or urinary tract. You must see a doctor to get a thorough evaluation including swab test to find the exact cause so that it can be treated accordingly.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5-star rating today. Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave JA today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box below and let me know. It has been my pleasure to assist you!