How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask neurosurg Your Own Question
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 19075
Type Your Medical Question Here...
neurosurg is online now

I got some round thing in the upper part of my wrist

This answer was rated:

I got some round thing in the upper part of my wrist
Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: No not yet
Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: No nothing
Hello- how big is it? Is it soft or firm? Does it move under the skin?
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
It is about 2 cm and in bulb like shape
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
It is not soft and it doesnot move
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
And it is not painful

You may want to look up ganglion cyst, and see if your issue matches up with this.

Ganglion cysts can be commonly seen on the wrist area. Generally firm and not moveable like a lipoma would be.
If it’s painful, your doctor can drain it. But it will often improve on its own.
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Yeah I do search about it on internat it look like though can it goes by itself
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Okay but I am still worried about it because how long does it take to go away, whether it is any fracture of bone or swelling of vein
This is not a fracture of the bone, or swelling up a vein. This can go away on its own within weeks or maybe months, but if it is bothering you, have your doctor evaluate it.
neurosurg and 2 other Medical Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Thank you so much sir its very helpful