Dr. K.
Dr. K., Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board certified with experience in primary care.
65718478

Can you get treatment for without going to a clinic

Customer Question

Can you get treatment for syphilis without going to a clinic
Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: no I haven’t seen anyone about it I’ve just look up the symptoms and they match
Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: erm not that I can think of
Assistant: What seems to make the symptoms worse or better? In general, how would you describe your health lately?
Customer: Well I’ve got a rash on the inside of my legs and on my anus and my body temperature gets pretty high
Expert:  Dr. K. replied 13 days ago.
Hello and welcome to Just Answer. I looking forward to assisting you with your question and providing excellent service. No you cant. You need a test first to confirm what you have. Its unlikely you have syphilis. Treatment is a prescription medicine only. Do you need help finding a clinic ?
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Yes I would like help finding a clinic
Expert:  Dr. K. replied 12 days ago.
Here’s the link to find a GUM clinic in the UK
https://www.nhs.uk/service-search/Sexual-health-services/LocationSearch/1847