Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS (R) General Surgery. Years of experience in Emergency Medicine.
27273415

Ive been throwing up since last night, ive tried to eat

Customer Question

ive been throwing up since last night, ive tried to eat something this morning and it just comes straight back up. i cant keep any food or water down
JA: The Doctor can help. Just a couple quick questions before I transfer you. How long have you had vomiting? Have you used any medication for it?
Customer: been vomiting since yesterday evening, i havent taken any medication for it
JA: Have you seen a doctor about vomiting?
Customer: no but i also struggle with an eating disorder, i havent eaten properly since monday and now i cant keep anything down
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: i dont think so, no
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 14 days ago.

Hello, my name is Dr Uzair and I shall be assisting you today. I'm reviewing your query & will get back to you shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
thank you
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 14 days ago.

It sounds like a food bourne bug and I would suggest taking Dramamine tablet available OTC, ginger, and peppermint tea, lots of oral rehydration salt solution and if it does not improve then see a doctor for examination as you might need antibiotics.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5-star rating today. Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave JA today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box below and let me know. It has been my pleasure to assist you!

Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 8 days ago.

Please let me know if you have followup questions.