wieyedoc
wieyedoc, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Over two decades of clinical practice. Completed a medical internship in New York City
48069651

I want to ask about Laser disc decompression 1-is this a

I want to ask about
Laser disc decompression
1-is this a well known and approved in all the world
2-is it effective and good
3-the most important question is the people how do it how many precincts has a compilation from it?
I am afraid from the compilation
Thanjs
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
I will wait

Hi. My name is***** have over two decades of experience, and I'm online and available to help you today.

We can also chat by hone and skype.

Have you already selected a surgeon?

can you tell me what is going on with your back?

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
I went to doctor
I attached a copy of MRI
I have a disk in may back

That is a very good report.....I wish our radiologists wrote such clear, concise MRI reports

At this point, based on that MRI, you do not need any type of back surgery either with a laser or a knife.

I'd leave things alone for now.....back surgery can sometimes cause more problems then it tries to solve.

This is what I would do if I that was my MRI report...

Does this make sense to you?

I am happy to be able to help you today. If you would be so kind, please help me get credit for my efforts in answering your questions and press the excellent feedback button for this encounter. And, don’t forget, I work for tips. I would also be happy to continue to answer any more questions you have until we have resolved your concern.

Dr. Rick MD FACS

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Thanks for you reply
1-I want to ask can you please give some names for doctors in london which make lasers disc decompression ?so I will go to them to thales a second option about it ??
2-if you please kindly answer my first 3 question about it in my first post

let me go over your three questions:

1. If is well known but I don't know if it is approved everywhere in the entire world....

2. yes.

3. I am in the USA. You would have to ask you GP for names or do a google search.

I wish you the very best.

It's safe for you to press the positive feedback button now if you so desire. And, never fear, even after you press that button I'll still be right here to continue helping you, but, as I do work for tips, I want to make sure you are happy before rating me.

Dr. Rick MD FACS

wieyedoc, Board Certified MD
Experience: Over two decades of clinical practice. Completed a medical internship in New York City