Dr. David
Dr. David, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board Certified Physician
41363181

Feel like my dr isn’t listening. I have severe fatigue.

Customer Question

Feel like my dr isn’t listening. I have severe fatigue. Recently diagnosed with low iron which explains that. However I have had ongoing tingling in my limbs and now my hands have started to go numb especially at night. I have noticed my arms and limbs have started jerking also at night. I feel sob and anxious. I have been experiencing headaches and have had a ctscan which was NAD. I feel I have something neurological going on which worries me and contributes to my anxiety. I recently have had a fbp, u and e, crp and tft. Ine side of my face has a greater sensation that the other and I frequently experience pins and needles in my head.
Assistant: How long have you been dealing with this? Is there anything in particular that seems to make the symptoms better or worse?
Customer: For 2-3 years but the extreme fatigue is new
Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: I had a episode 3 years ago were one side of my body went numb whilst getting a massage I attended a and e at this time as all blood tests were clear
Expert:  Dr. David replied 14 days ago.
This is Dr David. It sounds like you have bad anxiety symptoms. You should talk to your doctor about that. There are treatments and medications which can help decrease your anxiety symptoms
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
I could have told you that
Expert:  Dr. David replied 14 days ago.
Do you have health insurance to see a doctor, primary care doctor? We don’t give out medications for clients here online