Dr. Mark
Dr. Mark, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  board certified internal medicine
19706630

I was just wondering if I supposed to go to doctor and if

Hello. I was just wondering if I supposed to go to doctor and if yes to which one coz for last weeks I don’t feel like I want to do anything. Nothing is going the way it should, my work is just putting me down, in home it’s even worse. I don’t want to get up in morning and when I have day off I just spend it all in bed without wanting to do anything with myself
Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: No I didn’t. I’m not taking any medications
Assistant: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?
Customer: I’m not taking anything. And for what I know I’m not allergic
Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: I don’t think so
Hi. It sounds like you are depressed. You need to see your family doctor. An antidepressant can help. Your gp can evaluate you and if indicated start you on medication. Referral to a psychiatrist or counselor would be the second step.
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Oh okey I understand. Just normal gp will be fine?
Yes, your gp is fine to see first. Your gp can talk to you and start medication to get you feeling better. Ok? Does that answer your question?
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Yeah that’s fine thank you
You’re welcome. Hope you feel,better very soon.
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Glad to help. I’d appreciate you rating my suggestions with the stars on your screen so I receive feedback and credit. Thanks