Family Physician
Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  GP with over 27 years experience including emergency medicine
1304720

Have a recurring hypochondrial pain and discomfort on my

Customer Question

Have a recurring hypochondrial pain and discomfort on my left
Assistant: How long have you had the pain? What seems to make the pain better or worse?
Customer: almost 2 years. Have done a couple of tests - mri scan, ct scan and colonoscopy but nothing was seen. Had a case of blood in my urine and an eventual diagnosis of renal papillary necrosis. However the pain is still there and wonder why
Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: Well, this condition seems to be dragging. Doctors has even tested me for renal TB just to be sure what the issue is. At this point I am not it’s what exactly the condition is and why it persists.
Expert:  Dr. Bob replied 13 days ago.

Hello. Can you describe the location of your pain? Did they check you for kidney stones?

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
It is on the right side of my abdomen. They have checked for kidney stones but no stones found.