the-good-doctor
the-good-doctor, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Medical Doctor
55099014

I take Atorvastatin 80mg once a day in the evening, however

I take Atorvastatin 80mg once a day in the evening, however today I think I may have taken 1 this morning by accident. Should I still take 1 this evening?
JA: The Doctor can help. Just a couple quick questions before I transfer you. Have you used Atorvastatin or anything similar before?
Customer: I have been taking the Atorvastatin for the last 2 years
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this?
Customer: No as I have only just realised that I may have taken 1 x this morning with my other meds.
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: I had a heart attack 2 years ago that is when I was started on Atorvastatin

Hello. I'm The Good Dr., licensed and practicing physician. Excellent service is my goal.

No I would skip a day.

It will be less harmful to miss one day than to possibly double up

you will be fine to miss one day

I sincerely hope that I have helped you, and that I have earned my 5 star rating today.

Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen ( rating me now does not close your question).

We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. Thank you!