Dr. Ben
Dr. Ben, Doctor
Experience:  GP Partner, practicing Medicine for 14 years. I have broad experience with special interests in Dermatology, Paediatrics, Sexual Health and Oncology.
105673646

I’m looking to find a urologist in a private hospital

I’m looking to find a urologist in a private hospital setting as I live over seas and I’m coming back to Uk for 1 month only and want my bladder issues investigated while I’m there. If I go through NHS it will take too long.

I can see that you have been waiting a while for your question to be answered, so I am very happy to help if you would like?

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
If you can help with my earlier questions that would be great

Sure, what area of the UK?

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Devon, Totnes bear exter
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Thanks for the response

I recommend making an appointment with this Urologist at the local Mount Stuart Hospital:

https://www.mountstuarthospital.co.uk/specialists/urology/mr-robert-mason

Does this help?

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Yes very much, thanks
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Why would bowl gas give me sudden urgency to urinate? If I pass wind the the urgency is less? I had a cyst removed (burnt off) 3 years ago in bladder with NHS. I was told this is what’s causing my bladder irritation. Bladder has been ok until 6 months ago and is getting worst again. I’m also suffering from terrible constipation and irritation from alcohol and coffee. Having a glass of rum will have me running to the loo, after a couple of minutes! and returning there frequently. Hope you can give some advice... thanks Nick

I glad this answer has been helpful.

Please would you be kind enough to open a new question for this other query and I will be happy to help, many thanks.