the-good-doctor
the-good-doctor, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Medical Doctor
55099014

Is this a bot or a real person Assistant: Yes, I'm a bot. I

Is this a bot or a real person
Assistant: Yes, I'm a bot. I make the process of talking to the Doctor more efficient and affordable by asking basic questions. Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: I havent but i want advise
Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: Nothing

Hello. I'm The Good Dr., licensed and practicing physician. Excellent service is my goal.

How can I help?

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Is this a bot or a real person
Customer: replied 13 days ago.

real person now

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
So do i just ask my question?

yes

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Umm so i have a really bad tan from being exposed to the sun for long times over alot of years and my skin was white but now its much much darker i want to know what can i do to lighten my skin fast and effectivly

there is a cream called cysteamine

you can buy it over the counter

it will help

I sincerely hope that I have helped you, and that I have earned my 5 star rating today.

Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen ( rating me now does not close your question).

We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. Thank you!

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Creams take alot of time and patience i want to do maybe laser treatment or chemical peel whats your opinion

laser is more effective for sure

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Is it more effective than chemical peels

yes

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
I want something that will be noticable
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Do i need to be more protective of my skin after or i dont have to. I really fear that my skin if exposed to the sun will go back to the old color

yes, you have to be more careful for sure

or it will go back

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Thank you so much that was really helpful

very welcome :)