Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS (R) General Surgery. Years of experience in Emergency Medicine.
27273415

3 days ago burning,aching pain in the back of thighs

3 days ago burning,aching pain in the back of thighs bilaterally when sitting or lying down . Keeping me awake. No numbness or tingling.
JA: The Doctor can help. Just a couple quick questions before I transfer you. How long have you had the pain? Have you used any medication for it?
Customer: very painful. Paracetamol helping
JA: Have you seen a doctor about the pain?
Customer: not yet
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: hypothiyroid just finished 7 days of clarythromycin?

Hello, my name is Dr Uzair and I shall be assisting you today. I'm reviewing your query & will get back to you shortly. Thank you for your patience.

It sounds like some inflammation of the nerves or muscular spasm. I would suggest taking Ibuprofen 400mg thrice a day for 3 days, avoid prolonged sitting, massage the areas with warm olive oil. If it does not improve then see a doctor.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5-star rating today. Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave JA today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box below and let me know. It has been my pleasure to assist you!

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
I have asthma
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Paracetamol helps
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
What about naproxen?

Yes, you can take naproxen as well as it will help reduce the inflammation as well.