Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS (R) General Surgery. Years of experience in Emergency Medicine.
27273415

Ive had just noticed that Ive got red streak in my poo and

Hello, Ive had just noticed that Ive got red streak in my poo and when I wiped there was a little blood on paper. Ive got not abdominal pain just feel bubble feeling around there. What is this?
JA: The Doctor can help. Just a couple quick questions before I transfer you. How long have you had the redness? Have you used any medication for it?
Customer: No
JA: Have you seen a doctor about the redness?
Customer: No just found this morning
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: No

Hello, my name is Dr Uzair and I shall be assisting you today.

What is your age?

Do you have any pain in the anal/perianal area?

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
18 and no I have no pain

Alright, thank you.

Have you been constipated or did you have diarrhea recently?

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
No I havent had diarrhea. Im in need of the toilet like once a day

Okay, this recent bowel movement in which you noticed the red streak, was your stool hard and did you have to force it out?

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
I didnt need to force it out, some are blobs then normal ish

This sounds like hemorrhoids. I will suggest that you keep an eye on the symptoms for now and if this repeats itself, then you should get an appointment with your primary physician and have a rectal examination done.
That will confirm the diagnosis.
Meanwhile, you should start on a high fiber diet containing, unrefined cereals, avocados, prunes etc. and add metamucil or psyllium husk two tablespoons thrice a day to soften the stools and make them more bulky.
Drink plenty of water.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5-star rating today. Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave JA today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box below and let me know. It has been my pleasure to assist you!

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Okay Doctor. Is hemorrhoids Concerning
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Thank you for your help and giving your time.

Thank you for your response.

Most hemorrhoids can be managed conservatively just by diet change and lifestyle change and they keep calm. They are not a concerning thing and are very common.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Okay thank you Doctor

You're welcome.

Take good care.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Ive got one more question. What is the gas or bubble feeling under my adominals
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
it only happens when I lay down in bed or often when i sit down

At this point, it sounds like you are bloated, that should settle down with the high fiber intake.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Okay thank you doctor.

You're welcome.