Dr. Mark
Dr. Mark, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  board certified internal medicine
19706630

Stress and anxiety are getting me down, For a long time. Yes

Stress and anxiety are getting me down
JA: How long have you been dealing with this? Is there anything in particular that seems to make the symptoms better or worse?
Customer: For a long time. Yes small health problems become huge and they may not be.
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: I am not on any medication. Would like some health checks but I am too stressed to go.
Hi. How,long have you been stressed? How is this affecting your life? Work and family, etc. any depression or prior history of an anxiety or depression?
I’m trying to help you.
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
On and off since teens. Have struggled through. Panic attacks sometimes thinking on the negative side of things.
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Yes I would like a chat with you.
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
I would not request you again because I booked. Call with you and waited with no reply. Which cost me £34.00.
Contact customer service to get a refund.