DR. EHTISHAM
DR. EHTISHAM, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS
41140702

I am a married man with strong urges to have sex. I have

Hi, I am a married man with strong urges to have sex. I have been on websites and have met several women for sex. For me it doesn’t matter what they look like. It is purely for the sex and I would die if my wife left me as a result and I feel so empty and guilty after the second. It just feels so pointless and yet soon I am seeking out more sex. Is this a condition? I’d there something I could take to reduce my libido?
Assistant: Is this your first time reaching out for information about this? In general, how would you describe your overall health?
Customer: Im off sick with mental health for the last 7 weeks. I take antidepressants and levothyroxine but otherwise I am healthy
Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: Can’t think of anything thanks

Hello! My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

This is mainly related to your mental health problem

You don,t need any medicine to reduce your libido rather you need a Psychiatrist and a Counselor

That will help in settling your issue

It is more with the mind than anything organic in the boy

Please do let me know if you have any other question

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Why do I need a Psychiatrist and Psychologist? And should I see my GP about that?

Yes you can see the GP fora referral

This require a detailed Psychiatric evaluation as I said it is unlikely to be anything organic

Mainly it is an issue with the thought process

Psychiatrist will surely be helpful

Please do let em know if you have any other problem

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Thanks. I had sex with a woman I didn’t know yesterday and the condom css as me off. Should I be worried of stds?

Sorry the condom break off?

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
No it came off s we’dhe we were having sex and she had a lot of partners as she is a sex worker but says all her sti checks are up to date. She didn’t seem to bothered

Alright so if your condom was off when you ha sex you need to get tested for STI

Although the chances are very less to have STI but a test is indicated

If done please leave a 5-stars rating to give me credit for my service