Dr. Gupta
Dr. Gupta, Doctor
Experience:  Vastly experienced MD Physician with 19 years of experience.
239748

Still Waiting on results of full bloods but blood test from

Still Waiting on results of full bloods but blood test from hosp show high wbc doubled in 2 wks x rays clear .. shortness of breath tierd cold for a t least a month hb 13 wbc 21.35 nent 16.57 p4 339 u + e negative .. lymph nodes were up but gone down otherwise healthy .. partner has hiv but undetectable have just tested negative last week ..
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Cold as in always feeling freezing cold but no actual cold or flu ..

This part of the report "nent 16.57 p4 339" is not clear,

Can you attach the actual report.

What other tests were done, and what all symptoms are present?
Warm regards

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
c
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
thank u

Certainly the reports suggest either an infection or some inflammation - the high WBC need to be followed up and further investigations considered if the symptoms persist OR the high TLC persists,

Please remember to leave a positive rating if you found the answer helpful as this is the only way we are compensated for the time and effort spent answering your question,
You can always get back for any clarifications even after rating me,
Warm regards

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Lymphoma was mentioned just wondered how likely or unlikely is this ?? I have no obvious signs of inflammation anyware or any digestive issues etc

Lymphoma appears unlikely on the basis of high TLC - of course other tests like CT scan of the abdomen and an FNAC of the enlarged nodes may be needed for diagnosis..

Sometimes viral infection can cause such a picture and it may improve after a couple of weeks spontaneously,

Warm regards

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Thank u