Dr. Arun Phophalia
Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS MS. Post doctoral fellowship in Sports Medicine. General surgeon and sports medicine specialist
5625079

Losing erection when inside my wife's vagina ...finding

Losing erection when inside my wife's vagina ...finding little friction/ sensation ok with masturbation

I am writing the answer for you and will get back to you in 5 minutes. If you get a phone call request, you may ignore it as that is an automated site trigger. Thank you.

Since you can sustain the erection on masturbation, it means that during sex, you are improperly stimulated or you do not enjoy sex due to distraction or some other reason.

Treatment entails;

1) Sex therapy sessions; reduce performance pressure and focus on pleasure. About 20 sessions may be needed for the optimal outcome.

2) Hypnosis

3) Withdrawal of the medication; if one is considered the cause.

4) Avoidance of stress, anxiety, and other factors. Enjoying the sex, changing position for best glans stimulation and partner's effort also play an integral component in the positive results.

Was this information helpful to you?

Please feel free for your follow up questions.

I would be happy to assist you further if you need any more information.

Thanks for using Just Answer.

Customer: replied 6 days ago.

You are very welcome.

Wishing you a speedy resolution and all the very best in life.

" I sincerely hope that I have helped you and that I have earned my 5-star rating today! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen. Thank you!”.

Stay blessed.