DR. EHTISHAM
DR. EHTISHAM, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS
41140702

In the last hour I’ve developed a slight pressure in my head

In the last hour I’ve developed a slight pressure in my head with noises mainly when I blink or move my eyes to the right. What should I do?
Assistant: When was the last time you had your eyes checked? In general, how has your vision been lately?
Customer: I had a full eye test within the last year. My vision has been ok.
Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: I have high blood pressure controlled with ramipril.

Hello! My name is Dr.Ehtisham. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Have you checked your blood pressure?

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
It’s normal

Can you please pick up the call ?

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
I want my money refunding now, no 34.00 charge was mentioned to me at any time .

Okay I will continue to chat here then you will not be charged for a phone call

If your blood pressure is normal then it could be a tinnitus due to viral infection

You can use Cyclizine or Meclizine and hopefully it will settle in a day or so

But do keep an eye on your blood pressure because if that get high then you will need to visit the doctor

Please do let me know if you have any other question

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
I have been charged for a phone call I’ve checked my bank. That isn’t legal to take money without telling the person I want it refunding.

You just reach out the customer service for a request to refund phone call an I am sure you will get it back