Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS (R) General Surgery. Years of experience in Emergency Medicine.
27273415

Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What

Dear sir
Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: there is dry skin on my penis no i havent
Assistant: How long have you been dealing with this? Do you notice any redness or scaling?
Customer: its been months
Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: I think its because of dry masterbation I tried putting vaseline

Hello, my name is Dr Uzair and I shall be assisting you today. I'm reviewing your query & will get back to you shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Do you have a picture?

Is it itchy or sore?

For how long do you have this?

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Its been quite a long time and i guess this is because of dry masterbation. I tried putting vaseline for a week but it didnt work out. I dont know what to do as the doctors here are very expensive. Can u tell me if this is serious?
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
The call will be expensive, can we talk here.

It does not look anything significant, I would suggest applying 1 % cortisone cream available OTC twice a day for a week, if it does not improve then see a doctor for an examination.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5-star rating today. Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave JA today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box below and let me know. It has been my pleasure to assist you!

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Can you tell me which cream to put and can you tell me if its serious? I havent had sex and im a virgin. But i got my penis rubbed on a girl who did massage to me in july 2018. But i didnt have intercourse. I hope you dont take this as a bad language but i am really worried sir. I just want to know if its serious or not sir. I just get really worried.
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Should i send more pictures if you want to see it or if its not clear?

I do not think it is anything serious and no need to be worried. Get 1% hydrocortisone cream from the pharmacy.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
How can I contact you after using the cream?

You can contact me here on the same thread or request a question by my name.

Please do not forget to clicko n 5 stars.

Best wishes.