Dr. David
Dr. David, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board Certified Physician
41363181

It has been a long time since I have cleaned my teeth, I'm

It has been a long time since I have cleaned my teeth, I'm wondering how i can help my teeth and reduce costs at the dentist as i cant afford a huge dentist bill
Assistant: Have you noticed any swelling in the gums? When was your last visit to the dentist?
Customer: The gums are swollen, and it's been a long time, probably about 7 years or so
Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: No I dont think so

Hi, thanks, am reading your query, will be replying in few seconds please. DrVasavada

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Ok thank you
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
I'm happy just to talk about the issue on here, I dont really want to pay £34 for a phone call

Please use a file used to cut glass ampoule for injection, and a concave mirror to clean dark stains off crown of teeth near gum margins. Dental floss can be used for crevices between incisors, molars and canines.

Chat is fine, neglect automated offer.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
?
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
You here still?
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Well this is a helpful service... not
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
I think I will go and find some help else where this is going nowhere anytime soon

Would you still like some help?

can you upload some pictures of your teeth/gums?

Are you saying that you never brush your teeth etc?

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Yea I still need my question answered please
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
I'm not sure how to upload pictures here
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
I haven't cleaned my teeth for about 3 years now

This is Dr. David

in the UK, the NHS can help some patients with dental care

https://www.nhs.uk/using-the-nhs/help-with-health-costs/get-help-with-dental-costs/

If after contacting several dental practices you still can't find a dentist accepting NHS patients, you should call NHS England's Customer Contact Centre on 0300 311 2233.

NHS England commissions dental services in England and is required to meet the needs of their local population for both urgent and routine dental care.

Customer: replied 10 days ago.

you are welcome

Let me know if you have other questions.
If done for now, please leave Positive Rating of 5 Stars so I can get credit for helping you today.
We only get credit for helping after Positive Feedback. (You may have to scroll up or down see the ratings area)
You can always reach me with "a question for Dr. David" in the medicine or oncology categories if you have other questions.
Here is my website: http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-david/
Thanks for using JustAnswers.com

Dr. David, Board Certified MD
Experience: Board Certified Physician