Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS (R) General Surgery. Years of experience in Emergency Medicine.
27273415

I have a sore thought, the pain goes to my ears, I can't

Hi. I have a sore thought, the pain goes to my ears, I can't swallow, I can't talk, I don't have my tonsils. What can I do?
Assistant: Are you experiencing any dizziness? Do you have a fever?
Customer: Sorry sore throat
Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: No allergies

Hello, my name is Dr Uzair and I shall be assisting you today. I'm reviewing your query & will get back to you shortly. Thank you for your patience.

You should take Ibuprofen 400mg thrice a day along with saltwater gargles thrice a day and lots of chicken stock and soups. If it does not improve then see a doctor as you might need antibiotics.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5-star rating today. Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave JA today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box below and let me know. It has been my pleasure to assist you!

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Is ibuprofen compatible with breastfeeding?

Yes, you can take it for 3 to 4 days.