Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS (R) General Surgery. Years of experience in Emergency Medicine.
27273415

I have a one red spot on base of penis, slightly inflamed,

I have a one red spot on base of penis, slightly inflamed, slightly painful when pressed have not had unprotected sex
Assistant: How long have you been dealing with the issue? Is this your first time reaching out for information about it?
Customer: yes. It occurred 4 days ago
Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: No

Hello, my name is Dr Uzair and I shall be assisting you today.

Can you attach a picture of the lump here for a better evaluation?

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Am I still connected dr uzair?

Yes, I am here. I have received the pictures. Let me have a look and I will get back to you on chat.

Customer: replied 9 days ago.

Thank you for attaching the pictures. I have seen them.

They are very blurry, but from the looks of it this looks like Follculitis, which is a localized cellulitis which occurs as a result of infection in the hair follicle.

I will suggest that you start on an anti-inflammatory like Advil 400mg thrice a day and apply Neosporin ointment on the area twice a day for 5 to 7 days.

Abstain from sexual intercourse and masturbation as friction can aggravate the inflammation.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5-star rating today. Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave JA today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box below and let me know. It has been my pleasure to assist you!