DR. EHTISHAM
DR. EHTISHAM, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS
41140702

I believe I have PID again, my symptoms are very extreme

Hi I believe I have PID again, my symptoms are very extreme
Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: I got treated for it in the beginning of the year but I think it’s returned / never fully went away
Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: No

Hello! My name is Dr.Ehtisham. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

What exactly are the symptoms you are suffering from?

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
I am bloated/very windy. I had intercourse and found it very very uncomfortable because of the pressure. I have had sharp pelvic pains travelling down my leg. It’s terrible.
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
How long should I expect you to be?