DR. EHTISHAM
DR. EHTISHAM, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS
41140702

My husband has a fluidy large moveable lump near a site

my husband has a fluidy large moveable lump near a site where he had a loop recorder moved about a year ago. he is worried and can't get to see a doctor over the weekend. could this be related to the removal of the loop recorder
JA: The Doctor can help. Just a couple quick questions before I transfer you. How long has your husband had the lump? Has he used any medication for it?
Customer: no medication. only became aware of this morning, but has been unable to sleep on that side for a while - so possibly there longer
JA: Has he used anything else for this?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else in his medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: loop recorder was in for two years and then removed about year ago.

Hello! My name is Dr.Ehtisham. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Please attach a picture for review

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
its internal - its not showing on the outside