How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask DR. EHTISHAM Your Own Question
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 9170
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS
Type Your Medical Question Here...
DR. EHTISHAM is online now

My husband has a fluidy large moveable lump near a site

This answer was rated:

my husband has a fluidy large moveable lump near a site where he had a loop recorder moved about a year ago. he is worried and can't get to see a doctor over the weekend. could this be related to the removal of the loop recorder
JA: The Doctor can help. Just a couple quick questions before I transfer you. How long has your husband had the lump? Has he used any medication for it?
Customer: no medication. only became aware of this morning, but has been unable to sleep on that side for a while - so possibly there longer
JA: Has he used anything else for this?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else in his medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: loop recorder was in for two years and then removed about year ago.

Hello! My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Please attach a picture for review


DR. EHTISHAM and 5 other Medical Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
its internal - its not showing on the outside