DR. EHTISHAM
DR. EHTISHAM, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS
41140702

My husband has a fluidy large moveable lump near a site

my husband has a fluidy large moveable lump near a site where he had a loop recorder moved about a year ago. he is worried and can't get to see a doctor over the weekend. could this be related to the removal of the loop recorder
JA: The Doctor can help. Just a couple quick questions before I transfer you. How long has your husband had the lump? Has he used any medication for it?
Customer: no medication. only became aware of this morning, but has been unable to sleep on that side for a while - so possibly there longer
JA: Has he used anything else for this?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else in his medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: loop recorder was in for two years and then removed about year ago.

Hello! My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Please attach a picture for review

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
its internal - its not showing on the outside