wieyedoc
wieyedoc, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Over two decades of clinical practice. Completed a medical internship in New York City
48069651

I want to do laser treatment for my skin because my skin got

Hey there i want to do laser treatment for my skin because my skin got really darker over the last few years like its so only my chest is white and my hands and face got really dark i want to know how effective the laser treatment and will my skin go back to normal or theres no chance?
Customer: replied 11 days ago.

Hi. My name is Dr Rick, I have over two decades of experience, and I'm online and available to help you today.

We can also chat by hone and skype.

can you upload some pictures?

how long has this been going on?

Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Hello dr rick i cant im really shy i cant send pics but you can imagine my face and the back of my hands is completly tanned everything else is okay and not damaged by the sun
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
For maybe 2 years because of my work conditions

the best thing to do is consult with a dermatologist or a plastic surgeon who also does laser.

After examining you they will be able to tell you what, if anything, can be done to help.

Make sense to you?

I am happy to be able to help you today. If you would be so kind, please help me get credit for my efforts in answering your questions and press the excellent feedback button for this encounter. And, don’t forget, I work for tips. I would also be happy to continue to answer any more questions you have until we have resolved your concern.

Dr. Rick MD FACS

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Yes ofcourse

I wish you the very best.

It's safe for you to press the positive feedback button now if you so desire. And, never fear, even after you press that button I'll still be right here to continue helping you, but, as I do work for tips, I want to make sure you are happy before rating me.

Dr. Rick MD FACS